Terms and conditions for traders
Please note our terms and conditions, for all traders, below:
- You are paying for a space and no other facilities, including electricity or water, will be provided.
- There are no guarantees for particular positions on site.
- Payment of the pitch fee must be paid in advance, and is not refundable for any reason, including bad weather.
- Pitches cannot be transferred to another trader, except with the organiser’s permission.
- You may not sell goods from any area other than your designated pitch.
- Generators must be of the silent type and not cause nuisance to festival visitors or other traders. If you have applied for a street pitch you must tell us in advance if you are bringing a generator.
- If you use electrical or gas equipment, you must comply with all legal safety and testing requirements.
- If you are selling food or drink, you agree to comply with all relevant food safety legislation, and to take responsibility for labelling ingredients which may affect allergies.
- If you are selling food or drink for immediate consumption you warrant that you have a food hygiene certificate, and employers liability/public liability insurance.
- If you are heating food or drink on your pitch, you must have an appropriate fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- You may not sell drinks for immediate consumption in glass containers, and plastic glasses must be shatterproof.
- If you supply straws with drinks, they must be biodegradable.
- You must take your own rubbish home with you.